Thursday, June 12, 2008

Self-introduction- Jonie Chang Siew Fah

hello...my friends..let me introduce myself to all of u..my name is Chang Siew Fah, I am from Kampar. After i finish my Diploma in Kampar branch, i wish to further study, then i apply Utar in Sg Long. Now, i am persuading accounting course in Utar, Sg Long. I already study one in Utar, Sg Long..that mean one more left for me to finish my study..hehe..
Actually, the hobbies that i like it most is...sleeping..haha..but i also like listen music, watch movie as well..sometimes, when i so bore, i also like do some exercise for example jogging, play badminton.
Well for the website that i most frequent view is yahoo, google, friendster, emule, and msn. I like use google n yahoo to seach information that i need, it is a very useful search engine, it help me a lot in my study. Somemore i can get the latest information by online by juzt key in what type of news that i want to take a look. Then i also like to use emule 2 watch movie..the newest movie, for the friendster and msn i use it to keep in touch with my friends, who far away from me and i also like chatting with them when i am bored.
These all is something about me..Thank You...

No comments: