Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Self-introduction: Giselle Hee Yuen Ping

Hi...my dear friend, nice to meet you all...

Firstly, lets me introduced myself. My name is Hee Yuen Ping, or you can just called me Giselle. I am come from Perak, live at a small town which called Bidor. I am an ordinary girl with hobby and likes as usual people have. I like swimming, traveling, shopping and so on. Instead, I also like go to cinema watch movie with my dear friend during weekend. The movie that i mostly like is "The Rock Of The Ring". I watched it two times at cinema with my friends.Besides, sport also my favourate hobby. Currently, I like swimming wit my freinds when free. I always believe that exercising will lead you to good health. Besides, it can also enhance your blood circulation and also can keep fit!Ha ha, that's my simple life...
To me, family and friends are everything. They are the one who make our life more interesting and meaningful. I hope to take good care of my family members. I hope to make their life more interesting and meaningful. For example, taking them for a family trip to the United states, Australia and other places for free to enable them to experience all the wonderful things in life.

Somemore, I also like online during weekend, the web site which I most like such as www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, www.friendster.com, www.youtube.com, www.sinchew.com and www.verycd.com so on. Such web site are useful for me to search for some information while doing assignment, chat with friends and search some entertainment. Among the web site I am mentioned, the one that I always used is www.verycd.com, which allowed me download drama, movie. Online is important for me to improve my knowledge and knowing the latest information around the world even though I stay at home.

That's all of my simply introduction. Thank you.

No comments: