Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Self-introduction-Pui Sim

Hello everybody, lets start introduce myself first. My name is Chan Pui Sim, I am coming from Ipoh. I start studying in UTAR since in May 2007. Before I studied in UTAR, I am studied Diploma in TARC and taken Diploma of Accounting. After finished my Diploma level, I'm continually taken Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting in year 3 semester 1 now. My hobby is listen music, watching drama, sleeping, eating, and many more. The reason that I like listen music and watching drama is can make me more relax. Sleeping can make me calm down my stress. I like to eat because I like to try the food that I never eat before.

The top 5 websites that I like are as follows:-
  1. www.google.com
  2. www.friendster.com
  3. www.yahoo.com
  4. www.baidu.com
  5. www.verycd.com
The reason that I like the websites such as www.google.com, www.yahoo.com is can search more information through this 2 websites. Besides, I like to visit www.friendster.com is to chat with my friends that seldom see each others. In addition, I search the websites such as www.baidu.com, and www.verycd.com is to download song and drama as well.

The internet activities that I like are as follows:-
  1. download song
  2. download drama
  3. chatting
  4. find information
  5. watch current news
  6. watch band competitions

That's all about me, hope you all can enjoy eternal summer for you blog.

No comments: